Hi guys! Well, as you know, I’ve just opened up a new site, so I’ve been working on that over the last couple of days, so I haven’t been doing much work on here. Bu today I have a couple exciting things for you, and an adorable video I found that I thought you guys would enjoy seeing. 🙂
1. I have been planning some really fun stuff for you guys that I have been working on this week and the past weekend. It’s a surprise, but I will tell you that one is a music video and the other is a slideshow based on a touching song. Since theses are so special, I will be posting the video on both Youtube and my site, and the slideshow on picasa as well as right here! You really want some clues? Ok, here’s a few (for the video):
• Features a song by 8-year-old Rhema Marvanne (I’m making a post about her soon and letting you guys get to know her soon!).
• Based on a true story (not the song but the actual video).
• About a girl who’s AAD is in the RUAMSY (unscramble!) Heehee! Oh, and in case your wondering, it’s not sad. LOL. In fact, it’s actually pretty peppy and fun.
And the slideshow…..well, it’s touching and based on soemthing that’s going through my life now. NOW MY LIPS ARE SEALED! LOL! Wait, if they’re sealed, how can I tell you #2? *unzips lips*
2. I am going to NY (the state, not the city, LOL) to see family and celebrate pre-Christmas with them! We are leaving in a few days for the 13 hour drive (I REPEAT, 13 HOURS!) to go up. I’m so excited! I haven’t seen my cousins up there in 1 or 2 years! I’m so excited. We aren’t staying for actual Christmas, but you can bet everything’s going to be snowy up there! We might get up to 4 feet of snow- meaning we might be snowed in for an extra day or two! I haven’t seen that much snow in my life! But pray we can get home before C-mas..LOL. Right now, it looks like I’m bringing Julie and Sam, and I may make a photostory based on the preparations for the trip. What do you think? 😀
Heheee! NOW I can seal my lips as I show you this adorable video!