Kit chose a silly ghost as her costume. To make this outfit:
1. Lay a white sheet of fabric/cloth over your dolls head equally.
2. Using a fabric pen, trace eye holes based on where your dolls eyes are.
3. Remove the sheet and cut out the holes.
4. Cut out a “smile” from black felt and hot-glue on.
OPTIONAL: Cut arm holes. Use a fabric pen to draw squiggly eyebrows.
5. Lay back over your dolls head and ta-da!
Eva Grace chose a Asian Geisha. It is made from Ivy’s New Year Dress, and I added a small fan in Eva’s hair, then putting it in a bun with chopsticks.
Julie chose a Pioneer. I made this costume-it is a McCall’s pattern. 🙂
Addy chose a Phoebe Fraunces costume, which is made from Felicity’s meet dress. Phoebe Fraunces was a freed African-American girl during the Revolutionary War era (we read about her in school).
Molly chose a Hip Ghostly Girl costume. We found this top in the dollar section at Target-they have tons of doll-sized seasonal T-shirts throughout the year! The pants are from build-a-bear.
Josefina is a pet trainer. Her clothes come from different Our Generation outfits.
Samantha is quite the class clown- HER outfit is a “Hawaiian Seaweed Monster Princess”. Heehee! Her costume is made from Chrissa’s Swimsuit and yellow flower accessories from Molly’s Hula Dancer Costume (the green lei is from party city) and a grass skirt. How to make the grass skirt:
1. Take a green sheet of construction paper and cut lines from the bottom to the top (leave an un-cut space at the top).
2. Shape it around your doll’s waist. If the skirt is to big, trim the sides. If it is too long, trim the bottom.
3. Secure with a safety pin or scotch tape.
Lulu is a Candy Corn Cutie. Her top is part of her meet outfit with a candy corn sticker on her right chest. The skirt is made from a white piece of fabric being wrapped around her waist and secured with a safety pin in the back. The socks are from the dollar section at Target.
Felicity is a Ranch Gal. Her outfit is a Cowgirl Outfit from Our Generation.
I hope you enjoyed looking at the costumes and learning how to make them! To read the mini-story that goes along with it, please visit HERE.
Have a great day! God bless you!